Jean Wilson, Head Lister, term ends 2018
Stephen Wilson, term ends 2019
Robert Wilson, term ends 2020

Phone: (802) 895-2814

Homestead Declarations
Homestead Declarations (Form HS 122) must be filed annually by April 15th if:
-You are domiciled in Vermont
-You own and occupy your property as your primary residence

For more information about Vermont Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustment, or to file online, please visit VT Dept of Taxes