Recorder’s Day Book: Scanned 1:31 pm January 12, 2020
Tax Map: 2019 Tax Maps
NEMRC Land Records Reports These can help you request a specific book and page.
DISCLAIMER: Our index can always contain entry errors.
Charleston Grantor/Grantee Index All Books January 1, 1960 to November 1, 2020
Charleston Tax Map Index by Owner – Lists Map No., relevant deed and map(s)
The Charleston Town Clerk’s Office is open by appointment for all services during regular hours M, T, Th 8-3.
EVERYTHING that can be sent electronically will still be handled this way. See resources above.
Please call or email the Town Clerk to request an appointment, 895-2814. We will make every effort to accommodate your preferred date and appointment length. If you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath, do NOT schedule or keep appointment.
The following requirements will be in place during your visit. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
• Request tax bills, tax maps, lister cards, and any known deeds well in advance of your appointment. We will email these if time permits, or have copies ready for your visit.
• You must wear a mask.
• You must maintain strict social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
• You must bring your own supplies—including pens.
• Staff will retrieve books from the vault and make any copies for you.
• All books/cards/documents must be touched with clean hands or clean gloves. Bring supplies with you, so that you can re-sanitize as often as needed. We’re doing our best to have hand sanitizer available but appreciate your help.
• Payment for copies/time will be by CHECK ONLY.
• Restrooms will NOT be available.